This role will liase closely with external repro facilities, for both packaging and POP and will provide expert advice and technical support on colour management and print activity.
A global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics.
Deliver expert technical support to the Account Managers through out the project life cycle, from design briefing meetings to final execution
* Work closely with printers to ensure a consistent and high quality print result across Europe
* Attendance and management of Press Passes both in the UK and across Europe
* Thorough knowledge and understanding Brand Guidelines and ability to interpret and create templates for various Account Mangers.
* Linch-pin between Account Managers, repro services and external suppliers to ensure accurate supply of artwork to meet specific print requirements for a variety of print processes
* Management of external reprographics facilities to ensure quality standards and timelines are adhered to
- * 3-4 years experience in a packaging graphics/repro/studio environment
* Experience of working through a matrix organization where clients and partners may be based in different geographies
* Ability to quickly build rapport and confidence across a wide stakeholder group
* Great stakeholder management skills across multiple levels of an organisation
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to participate in and lead internal and external meetings
- Degree in graphics, print or design related subjects or relevant business experience
Competitive pay, as well as benefits and programs to recognize and reward great performance.
They nurture diversity of thought with an inclusive environment, encourage employees to pursue common interests and stay connected. They also hold regular, sponsored events focused on giving back to the community.