A top 50 Law firm based in Liverpool seek a Case Developer in their Information Systems team. The team has recognised the need to expand in order to meet the increased demand for their involvement within the business.
The team is made up of a development, operations, project services; and support team that work together to support the firms information systems and infrastructure.
The successful candidate must possess an excellent knowledge of at least one Case Management System in order to develop enterprise standard solutions both in a team and alone.
It is essential that the successful candidate be enthusiastic about the technologies being used and is keen to improve the business through the systems that the team develops.
- To become part of the Workflow Development team building and testing defined workflows as part of a team or on their own.
- Carry out a 3rd line support function for in-house developed workflows with the support of the rest of the team.
- Implement change and release management processes as part of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of a Case Management System or equivalent, preferably MatterSphere together with C# and SQL
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Visio
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, process guidance will be available
- Familiarity with UML (Unified Modelling Language) for the documentation and design of systems
- Ability to anticipate problems, identify risk, evaluate impact and produce appropriate solutions, or escalate as necessary
It is not expected that applicants will have all of these skills as training will be given, it is more important to be able to demonstrate a willingness to be learn and problem solve.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.