UI/UX Designer \ Digital Agency \ Up To £35k
I am currently working with a cutting-edge, rapidly growing Digital Agency who work with some of the UK's biggest and most respected digital brands including the likes of Facebook and The Guardian.
They are looking for a midweight UI/UX Designer to join their dynamic, multi-discipline team made up of a variety of skill sets spanning behavioural psychologists, user researchers, developers and much more. The ideal candidate will have 2/3 years experience of UI/UX in a collaborative environment. Essential to the role is the ability to deliver exceptional wireframes and designs for A/B tests across several exciting accounts.
With a young, fun and entrepreneurial culture offering long-term development, this is an excellent place to progress in your career.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience in designing products across websites (including responsive) and apps
- Experience of wireframing websites and/or apps
- Strong understanding of brand guidelines and how to apply relevant concepts and designs
- Strong skills across tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and more
- Experience of working in a multi-discipline, collaborative environment
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me (Jack Barber) directly; /