Media Partnership Manager
Our client is an award-winning tech business based in cutting edge offices in Manchester City Centre. They are growing rapidly and are set to continue this trajectory, with major global expansion plans in 2018. As part of their rapid expansion, they are looking to grow its marketing team with the appointment of a Media Partnership Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for the account management of all sponsored clients across the networks of sites. You will provide support plus analytics and reporting of all display sponsorship adverts that are negotiated in house and by external partners, whilst ensuring all data is maintained and regular communication is ongoing.
- Delivering analytical performance reports to clients.
- Managing all digital display inventory.
- Working with clients to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Liaising with clients copy team to ensure creative is delivered in appropriate format.
- Presenting proposals, including activity schedules in alignment with contractual agreements.
- Working alongside in house content team to produce sponsorship email content.
- Maintaining detailed records and campaign statistics.
- Taking a support role in lead generation strategy for sponsorship sales team.
- Aiding in the smooth running of revenue operations.
This role would suit anyone who has worked in display or programmatic marketing, partnership, affiliates, media optimising or has experience of media campaigns.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.