Marketing assistant B2C - clean energy company
Marketing assistant (B2C) - clean energy company. Farringdon, London EC1. Base salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
This is an exciting new role in a fast growing clean energy technology company (tech start up vibe) with a compelling B2C proposition
The role is broad but primarily focused on social media, content and email marketing - suiting a bright graduate with around 2-4 years of experience.
The company develops software and battery storage technology that helps reduce CO2 emissions and fuel bills. Their products are already installed in over 1000 homes in the UK and with significant funding they're expanding the team.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, video, brochures, presentations and press releases
- Monitor and maintain high standard of social media accounts, blog and website
- Develop blog and social media content
- Assist with writing online or hard copy content for media campaigns
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers develop marketing plan
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Help organise events, exhibitions, trade shows and seminars, making bookings and overseeing the support teams
- Liaise with graphic, advertising and website agencies, if needed
- 2-4 years in fast moving environment, preferably able to demonstrate contribution to brand and revenue development in B2C capacity.
- Great interpersonal skills - team worker.
- Can-do attitude, always want to get involved and are excited to take on significant responsibility.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- IT skills: You will need proficiency in MS Office packages plus Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Organisational skills: excellent projects management skill, great at deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy.
Salary: £25K-£28K (or based on experience and qualifications) PLUS share options post probation