Traffic Signal Field Engineer
Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for a field based traffic signal engineer in Wiltshire
- The role will involve fault rectification on a wide range of traffic signal equipment.
- Working in close co-operation with customers, a high degree of customer focus is required. Self-motivation will be required as this role is a mobile field role and will also require a high degree of flexibility and self-management.
- Working alone and with colleagues to the highest standards in order to maintain signals equipment and to reduce the overall fault rates within our traffic signals maintenance contracts.
- Previous experience working as a traffic engineer is NOT essential for this position as full training will be provided
- Electrical engineering experience
- Up to £22,000 starting salary for candidates without traffic experience
- Up to £29,000 starting salary for candidates with traffic experience
- On call payments + overtime + company vehicle
- 33 days annual leave + option to buy or sell 5 days