Working hours Mon-Thurs 8.00am-5.00pm and Fri 8.00am-1.00pm
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you a Project Engineer? Well this is the opportunity for you to work for a bespoke design manufacturer.
Job Purpose / Objectives:
- To ensure that the customer's needs and requirements are adhered to
- Agreeing timescales, costs and resources needed
- Drawing up a detailed plan and schedule for each stage of project
- Ensuring each stage of project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- Managing risks to avoid delays to the project
- Works closely with relevant stake holders
- Work closely with toolmakers and customers to define and document requirements and explain feasibility
- Some travelling required to customers and suppliers
- Metal Pressings background
- Automotive experience
- Press tool knowledge
- Project Engineer experience
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.