Electrical Design Engineer - Birmingham
Are you an experienced Electrical Design Engineer?
Looking for your next role within Birmingham? This is the job for you.
The main function of this position is to design hardware systems for controls panels primarily focused on PLC's, Drives and Controls and Switchgear.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Preparing, reviewing and checking necessary calculations and design
- Designing electrical cabling systems
- Designing electrical panels containing PLC's
- Communicating with both internal and external clients
- Mentoring and development of engineers and technicians
- Developing technical solutions to meet project and customer expectations
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant subject
- HND in relevant subject with additional experience to support of at least 4 years post graduate
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
- Must be able to achieve SC level and possible DV
If you feel this is the ideal role for you, please apply now as they are looking to interview ASAP. Please send your CV through to or call on