A leading public relations agency based in Central London is recruiting for a experienced and lively hands on brand-led PR Account Director to work on high profile existing clients and new business.
This agency is looking for a real team player who will be responsible for developing comms strategy and managing its implementation to drive impactful results and effectively managing the junior team.
- Deep understanding of clients’ business objectives and PR’s role in achieving them
- Leads on developing and implementing each client’s comms strategy, with support from senior colleagues where required
- Able to articulate the comms strategy and recommend adjustments/changes as and when they are necessary
- Effectively manage accounts to achieve against plan through strong relationships, communications, organisation and delivery
- Manage all account activity to ensure we are delivering effectively against plan, business objectives and budget
- Ensure the team reports to and communicates with clients reliably and proactively
- Anticipate potential issues at both a strategy and tactical level and suggest practical solutions
- Be seen as the strategic go-to lead by client teams on all accounts
- Empower junior colleagues to succeed and develop
- Seen as a knowledgeable, insightful account lead by clients
- Seen as a trusted counsellor and effective account lead by all client contacts
- Able to push back and handle difficult client conversations effectively, with support from senior team member where required
- Ensure everyone on the team has a clear role, and that the client sees the value that each team member brings to the account
- Provide counsel and advice on strategy and tactics with minimal guidance from senior team
- Consistently demonstrate expert media knowledge
- Primary contact for clients about media strategy, interview preparation and messaging
- Demonstrate solid relationships with top-tier global and local media
- Capable of playing a major role in crisis and issues management activities, with support from senior contacts
- Lead, plan and manage media relations activities, demonstrating a variety of ideas and tactics
- Ensure the team is proactively identifying and securing the right opportunities for clients
- Mentor junior members of team on media outreach
- Continually seek out new media contacts and build relationships
You will require a proven track record as a Public Relations Account Director ideally within a previous agency along with excellent managerial, planning and organisational skills with a lively personality and can do attitude in the everyday activities with great attention to details.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a super ambitious, growing agency.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.