Developer £26000 - £30000/annum
Design, implement, develop and maintain systems
A minimum of 2 years previous programming/work related experience required
University degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
Programming awareness pf .Net development including competence in the following:
Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio2008 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (or above) required.
Understanding of C#.Net and Transact-SQL (T-SQL) including stored procedures is required.
Competent with Object oriented code development preferred and source control and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) required.
Programming expertise in Reporting including competence in the following:
Knowledge of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) layer architecture to transform and load data into database for end use.
Experience in creating SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, modifying and creating SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages, moving data to and from disparate source systems, Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and database integrity concepts, and mid and large range database scalability, performance, security, and maintainability.
Understanding of building software using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) preferred.
Experience working with Crystal Reports 10.0 and/or Business Objects 3.1.
• Ability to understand and work within set deadlines.
• Ability to work with geographically disbursed team members.
• Exhibit strong attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to think outside the box and provide end to end solutions.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• Degree level desirable.
• Ability to follow change control process
• High level of written and verbal communication.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.
To Apply Please submit your CV