Reporting to the Head of Digital, the role will influence all areas of the business, and frequently work directly with a senior management team with strong digital backgrounds. With the objective of directly improving online sales performance, and influencing the broader business.
- Tracking and optimising digital marketing activity
- Researching SEO opportunities and analysing performance
- User journey mapping, User Testing & CRO
- Email and Landing Page campaign performance
- Commercial analysis for product range performance and CLTV
- You have an analytical and curious mind, and can make common-sense hypotheses from a variety of data sources
- You are enthusiastic about digital in general, and ecommerce in particular
- You are highly organised, able to prioritise opportunities
- You already know the fundamental measurements and research techniques for the main digital marketing channels.
- You are familiar with best practice Ecommerce UX, and the common user journeys from click through to sale.
- You are familiar with the principles of user testing and conversion rate optimisation.
- You are an medium to advanced user of Google Analytics and Excel.