Security Consultant, Gateway Consultant, Network Security
Role: Gateway Security Consultant
Salary: - £65,000 + excellent career progression opportunities with relevant training and fantastic benefits
You will be joining a leading, worldwide award winning organisation who're looking to expand their Global Cyber Security team.
- Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA, SANS GIAC, etc).
- Blue Coat BCCPA, BCCPP, BCSAA.
- Microsoft Office365.
- Network security (e.g. CCNA, CCNP).
- Hands on experience of gateway technology alongside SIEM data analytics, interpretation and presentation with an in-depth understanding of preventative security technology, inc. email phishing/spam filtering/malware detection/blocking, outbound proxy services (including request/site/content blocking, malware detection/ blocking, etc).
- You'll be practised in managing multiple demands effectively and deftly, have the ability to communicate with all levels of the business, liaise with your peers in other support teams and be capable of navigating difficult situations with integrity and tact.
- Awareness and use of security and privacy concepts (e.g. international and industry standards, legal and regulatory constraints, etc) and the application of governance technologies and methodologies
- Understanding of enterprise architectures and operations with good, practical knowledge of operating systems (Windows, UNIX, etc) and networking technologies