React/Redux Senior Software Engineer
Front end Developer is required to join a company based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
The role will be hands on in application development, development projects, systems enhancements and systems support for the IT Development department. You will participate in the development of projects from initial conception through to successful implementation, ensuring that using the appropriate technology, they meet the business requirements and conform to installation standards.
To be suitable for the role you must have a degree in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, such as computer science, mathematics or engineering with matching computing work experience
- Track record of successful development working as a technical developer in a range of the following technologies
- Relational database experience, preferably SQL Server, DB2 or MySQL
- Good SQL experience, including Stored Procedures
- Web Services – both Rest (with JSON) and SOAP (with XML)
- Experience of working in a development team of up to ten with involvement from analysis through design, build and test, using formal and informal methods including Agile Software Development.
- Knowledge and practical use of OO analysis and design techniques.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test plans and in designing and developing any necessary test harnesses including performance testing