Our client is a FTSE listed construction firm that has a number of opportunities for Buyers to join their organisation.
- Working under Project Procurement Lead.
- Tendering, negotiation and placement of sub-contract orders, attending meetings when relevant, management and resourcing of suppliers and sub-contractor
- Pre-construction involvement in design meetings, product selection, obtaining quotations for cost certainty, supply chain development.
- 3 years minimum of subcontract CONSTRUCTION, procurement experience
- Computer literacy to include working knowledge of Microsoft systems, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Access Database and procurement systems preferably Oracle an advantage
- Good telephone Manner and organisational ability.
- Excellent communicator and ability to multi-task and action concurrently.
- A Team Player but able to work with minimal supervision