Entry Level Accounts Assistant
Job Role: Entry LevelAccounts Assistant
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Location: North Leicestershire (commutable from Ashby, Coalville, Swadlincote, Shepshed)
You will be working for an established organisation based in North Leicestershire, on a full time permanent basis. It is a fantastic time to join this business as they are rapidly growing. This opportunity has come about due to growth of the business and in return my client is looking for candidate’s who are eager to progress through a reputable company with support and further training in return.
- Preparation and reconciliation of client accounts
- Purchase ledger invoice and payment processing
- Involvement in year-end audit
- Preparation and input of nominal journals
- Involvement in internal audit programme
- Additional ad-hoc duties potential for a selection of other Finance roles such as budgeting, management reports, cash book, expenses, sales ledger, cash reconciliations, VAT etc.
- Ideally experience working within a Finance team previously (2 years experience)
- AAT Qualified or currently studying
- Great attention to detail
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting to get a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Mav at or alternatively, please call on .