Finance Operations Manager
Our client, a luxury retailer based in London is looking for a Finance Operations Manager to join them on a contract basis.
The primary purpose of the role is the management of day-to-day cash and accounting to ensure the controls and reconciliations currently in place across the areas of responsibility continue to evolve to support the company's rapid growth.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further enhance their skills and knowledge in a privately owned company that continues to grow in both the UK and Internationally.
- Management and development of four direct reports including objective setting, performance reviews, personal development and training
- Provision of the treasury function to cover cash reporting, short and long term forecasting, currency management and day to day banking matters
- Monthly review of balance sheet and reconciliations with a particular focus on cash and banking, stock, accruals and prepayments and payroll
- Review of the budgeting and forecast submissions for all Property related expenditure
- Support the Annual External Audit Process
- Review systems and processes regularly and recommend developments to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA (Qualified)
- Background in Retail
- Strong communication skills
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.