PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
Our client is part of the fast-growing Inside Ideas Group of agencies, and we're on the lookout for an experienced and pro-active PR Account Manager to join their friendly and talented Bournemouth team.
Are you passionate about getting a client's name up in lights? Would you love being the face of their clients to the media? If the answer to these is 'Yes!' then this PR Account Manager role could be the next career move for you.
This is an essential role for the agency and, as a self-motivated and confident individual with at least 5 years' PR experience, you'll be joining them at a time of positive change.
Reporting to the PR Account Director, you'll be the agency's main point of contact with their clients. You'll assist with driving your clients' business growth, and deliver an excellent media relations service, ensuring all work is carried out efficiently, on time and within budget. You'll be liaising with colleagues across the agency to further ensure we're continuing to provide a first-class service to your clients. And because they work in a fast-paced environment, you'll also be able to manage multiple tasks at any one time.
As and when required, you'll be travelling to client meetings across the UK, so you'll need to hold a full, clean driving license too.
- Provide an excellent PR service to a range of the agency's clients, while managing their accounts to the highest standard
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant media
- Maintain regular client contact
- Assist in generating additional revenue, over and above the client's PR retainer fee
- Assist in the management of credit control
- Assist in managing any clients' regional requirements and support any of their integrated campaigns
- Complete a structure of digital and social media training in order to grow this strength
- Identify new business opportunities wherever possible.
Required experience and skills:
- At least 5 years' experience in a PR or similar role
- A strong client focused
- Exceptional writing skills
- An excellent grasp of the English language
- Ability to adapt to different tasks as and when they appear
- Ability to inspire credibility and trust, both within the agency and to the media
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-confidence, initiative and personal organisation
- An interest in self-development.
This role will also require you to present ideas to their clients, so some creative thinking is also desirable.
You'll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys being the face of their clients to the media. Hard working, driven and with the client's best interests at heart, you'll also be a team player who can earn the trust of their clients, and build good relationships with all internal teams and third party agencies.
The appropriate professional background and a full, clean driving license are absolute essentials.
What you can expect from us:
A collaborative, friendly working environment, competitive salary and the opportunity to join a forward-thinking and successful
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.