Marketing Manager with digital media, publishing, job board or recruitment experience required to work across a portfolio of digital publishing brands
Our client is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers/ media companies. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion.
The Marketing Manager will promote our client's market-leading brand with a view to supporting the commercial goals of the classified and display advertising sales teams. So a background of marketing publishing brands isn't necessary but it would be very helpful.
- Define and promote key brand values for managed products and services, ensure brand identity is maintained across all customer touch points.
- Prepare and implement marketing plans from inception to completion.
- Provide strategic marketing input and market research support to new product development initiatives.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge Sought
- Proven marketing experience, preferably in a sales/commercial focused environment
- University degree, preferable in business / marketing or a similar qualification
Remuneration? £40,000. This role is permanent.
Benefits? A flexible benefits programme that provides a 1% flex fund to employees and certain benefits can be flexed (Pension, Holidays, Life Assurance , Childcare vouchers , Cycle to work, Group Income Protection).
For more details please attach your CV.