We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Payroll Assistant to provide efficient and effective support to the business by ensuring that all monthly and weekly employees are paid accurately and on time in line with company policy.
The client is a leading name in the UK supplier business and rapidly expanding.
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time, all relevant outputs are produced and delivered to onward users accurately and on time (e.g. sites, finance, HMRC etc.).
- P11d administration and identifying changes that require P46 reporting to HMRC.
- Support of payroll related annual audit.
- Ensure payroll process documents are fully updated and that key processes are mapped and fully documented, including training material.
- Proactively recommend improvements to existing services, policies and processes for continuous improvement.
- Assistance with ad hoc payroll related projects where necessary.
- Provide the Group Payroll Manager with assistance when required.
- Payroll experience of at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements, to include RTI, FPS, EPS submissions.
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Competitive hourly rate, potential permanent position, free parking, retention bonus