Finance Assistant Part-Time
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a great, not for profit organisation as their Finance Assistant on a part-time basis, up to 15 hours per week. In this role, you will be providing vital administrative and finance support to the management team.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bank posting and reconciliations
- Processing sales invoices and credit notes
- Credit control
- Processing purchase invoices
- VAT returns
- Producing financial and performance reports
- Assist with payroll processes
Finance Assistant Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in an accounts department
- Have knowledge of account packages and be a proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Ideally be AAT qualified and have experience of using Salesforce database
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
This role is based in a remote location in Bicester, so it is absolutely essential that you can drive and has access to a car if you wish to apply.
Our client operates within a charitable field. The staff are incredibly warm and friendly and offer a lovely working environment.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.