Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client is a highly successful business who are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on a temporary basis.
This company is a leading global business with offices worldwide. The business has seen continued growth over recent years and is predicted to continue growing in coming years.
The successful individual will be a confident self-starter, with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively and have previous experience of working in an experienced Credit Control position.
Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain procedures, as per Credit Policy, for the collection of cash to achieve requisite debtor level
- Maintain the sales ledger
- Process new account applications and establish appropriate credit limits
- Review and maintain credit limits on existing accounts
- Manage any invoice disputes, achieving customer satisfaction in all instances
- Undertake regular reporting to the Credit Manager including debtor levels and overdue accounts
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required
- Cash allocation
- Assist Credit Manager in activities as necessary
This is a Credit Controller position in a well-regarded business locally where working in a friendly and stable team will be important to the individual.
For more information about this role or any other Credit Control jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.