Temporary Stores & Shipping Technician
Cordant People has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Stores and Shipping Technician to join our Stirling based client on a temporary assignment.
You must hold an up to date Counterbalance Forklift license to be considered for this position.
This offers you the chance to start work and gain experience with a client who is a world leader in their field.Your main duties will include:
- Receiving goods-in, performing visual inspections and booking into stores
- Maintaining the master stock sheet, shortages sheet, working with the Manufacturing team on kitting to the agreed schedule
- Organising and maintaining stock and maximising the use of storage space.
- Reporting low stock/issues with stock to Stores and the Shipping Manager
- Assisting with delivery notes and invoices to be processed and passed to Finance Team in an agreed timescale
- Ensuring documentation/trackers are up to date and contributing ideas for improvement
- Visually inspecting outgoing product, adhering to checklists and regulations
- Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed.
You must be technically competent with the ability to work well under strict deadlines. You must be a natural team player with an excellent work ethic and good communication skills including verbal and written reporting.
If you are available immediately and have the skills and experience required for this role then please submit your CV now.
Although this is a temporary role, permanent opportunities could become available
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
As specialist recruitment professionals our consultants deliver to some of the most complex business environments. We integrate our recruitment capability, sector expertise and national coverage, to enable us to provide talented people across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer