Field Service Engineer
Job role: Field Service Engineer
Location: South East
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
I am currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for a nationwide service providing company who are looking to add to their engineering team. This is a field service role covering the South East of England and any successful candidate will be expected to have a Full UK Licence and a vehicle will be provided.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be:
- Carrying out regular servicing of specialist equipment
- Carrying out regular testing using a variety of instrumentation
- Carrying out breakdown repairs and fault diagnosis
- Commission units in accordance with the commissioning plan
The successful Field Service Engineer will ideally have:
- HNC/HND in an engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Gas, Air Ventilation)
- Electrical qualification preferable
- Experience servicing process plant and machinery
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Valid CSCS Card
The successful Field Service Engineer will be earning a salary between £30,000 & £37,000, 25 days holiday, company vehicle, private medical care and a great company pension scheme.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Field Service Engineer vacancy, please apply now with your updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency