Business Development Manager - SAP Business One
Are you a tenacious and passionate Business Development Manager looking for your next exciting opportunity? Do you want to work with a global market leader blazing trails in a growth market whilst forging an oustanding career for yourself? Then we want you!
Our client, a leading SAP-on-AWS global service provider seeks a Business Development Manager who will work remotely to excite their customers through reducing SAP Operating Costs and improving SAP Agility with a focus on AWS, Innovation, Automation, and Quality in Delivery.
Having recently acquired a global market leader in SAP on AWS Automation and a recognized and fast-growing provider of SAP Business One managed services on AWS. This role will help to quickly scale the Business One offering to meet rapidly growing customer demand.
Our client has two fundamental routes to market:
a. Client Relationship Selling - based on existing client relationships
b. Staff Relationship Selling - based on previous client and pear relationships
c. Partner Relationship Selling - based on existing and new partner relationships
a. Approaching the known SAP market with developed Service Solutions
b. Approaching the known SAP market with complementary Software Solutions
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who can successfully work the Farming route to market. Your role will be to develop a growing portfolio of Reseller Partner relationships, maintain and nurture existing Reseller Partner relationships and enable and motive these partners to standardize on the SAP Business One cloud solution on AWS.
As Business Development Manager you will primarily be responsible for achieving Business One cloud solution sales targets within the UK. To achieve these targets you will:
- Recruit and onboard Resellers through cold-calls and emails through a list well-defined group of SAP Business One Partners;Drive Business One solution sales in collaboration with your technical pre-sales and support team;
- Drive and manage UK sales to targets including ongoing management reporting;
- Work with and supervise the SAP Business One support team members within and outside of your region
- Stay up to date on the latest Business One solutions and collect Partner and Customer feedback as input to the development and support teams.
To assist you in achieving those targets, you will be assigned secondary responsibility for building and maintaining constructive working relationships with the worldwide SAP Business One team, Collaborate with and build relationships with the SAP Business One teams at SAP and at AWS; and being present within the SAP ecosystem and market through your creative means.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or other customer facing roles
- Hands-on experience with or aptitude to learn multiple sales techniques (including cold calls);
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations;
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- Previous SAP or SAP Business One working experience, as a user, consultant or any other role and function is a strong plus.
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
The right candidate is an entrepreneurial spirit, who understands the potential and is comfortable in working to achieve it. You will be confident in your ability to achieve revenue and margin targets and opening doors comes easy. Building constructive relationships is part of your passion.