Salary will be appropriate to experience and track record
Our client provides services from Mobile and Desktop to the Cloud. This includes managed services, hosting, software, SharePoint solutions and Unified Communications.
Due to their continued success, our client is now looking for an organised and results driven Account Manager to join their expanding team.
Based in their London office, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to our existing clients as well as exploring and developing new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Full responsibility for protecting and growing revenues within an existing customer base.
- Preparing Service Agreements.
- Engaging with prospects to understand their business needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Performing basic data analysis for internal reporting purposes.
- Update CRM for all customer engagement and updates, including forecasting and pipeline management.
- Meet quarterly KPI's set by your line manager.
- Help generate case studies and referrals.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include account activity including; next steps, risks, etc..
- Be proficient in writing strong, compelling proposals and be comfortable in presenting in various formats including PowerPoint.
Candidates will have experience working in a key account management / client relationship management role within the IT industry. A technical understanding of MSP / cloud-based solutions is important.
Other required attributes include:
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong client service orientation.
- Highly detailed, analytical, organized, and efficient.
- Professional, articulate and well presented.
- Committed, personable team player.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic "can-do" attitude.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years Account Management/Director experience.
- Formal sales training preferred.
- Consistent "evidence based" achievement of revenue and profitability targets.
- Proven ability to build and maintain multi-level relationships with customers.
- Practical understanding of the end to end "Sales" process from lead gen to close.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.