Desktop Support Analyst
Human Capital Ventures are recruiting on behalf of a Global Professional Services Organisation for a number of Desktop Support Analysts on a 3-month rolling contract basis, with scope to extend to materialise into a permanent position.
The position is to be located onsite with their FTSE100 Client picking up on escalations from the IT Service Desk providing Deskside support to Enterprise IT, Windows OS, Microsoft Business Applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems for end-user PCs
- Deployment of new desktops and laptops and setup of handheld devices
- Provide networking assistance to users, including help with network connections and passwords
- Ensure that Windows-based workstations comply with established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines
- Active Directory user administration including adding, modifying, and disabling of accounts per company policy
- Perform system backups and recovery procedures to ensure full data retrieval
- Maintain all printers in the network
- Detect and remove viruses and other malware
- Recommend and execute modifications to Windows systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security
- Review and deploy new Windows service packs, hotfixes, system updates, and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices
- Develop and maintain Windows training materials and systems documentation for educating end users and new IT staff
Please forward CV's for immediate consideration.
Position: Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Luton (Nr Airport) Bedfordshire
Term: 3 Month Contract rolling, potential permanent if desired.
Rate: £15.00 per hour