You will be accustomed to building effective relationships, ensuring in depth understanding of objectives and business needs in the short and longer term.
The client is a well-known, established public sector organisation.
The successful Procurement Consultant will be responsible for:
- Accountable for the end to end implementation, delivery and service standards for a portfolio of Professional Services projects
- Provide professional guidance and expertise
- Contribute and shape broad strategic client solutions whilst optimising value
- Ensure all project objectives and deadlines are achieved
- Develop and facilitate strong working relationships with all partners
- Responsible for supporting Procurement Officers to ensure the delivery of an exceptional service
- Accountable for delivering in line with service level agreements
The successful Procurement Consultant will have the following experience:
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of seniority
- Experience of leading a team
- Ability and desire to develop others and act as a mentor and role model
- Strong experience conducting complex procurement activities in a public sector environment
- Highly experienced in outsourcing and transition management projects
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Contract management experience
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
In return, you will receive a basic salary of up to £48,000 dep. on skills and experience.