Pump Engineer / Service Engineer
Pump Engineer / Service Engineer required for our client; A leading manufacture within the pump industry. They are looking for an experience Pump Engineer to join their team and cover sites across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas. It is essential that the Field Engineer is based on patch to be considered.
The Field Service Engineer requires mechanical and electrical knowledge and previous pump service or installation experience. The role will mainly cover Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas occasionally going into Cambridge, Norwich and towards Reading/London you will work in a field service capacity, covering various different sites servicing and maintaining pumps.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional pump service engineer with mechanical and electrical skills to join their team.
Pump Engineer Position Overview
- Service and Maintenance role working on booster sets, pump stations covering HVAC / Building Services.
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Liaise with customer on site
Pump Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience of working as a pump service engineer
- You will work on submersible clean water pumps, pressurisation units & booster sets
- Qualifications in either mechanical or electrical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, ideally with 17th Edition qualifications
Pump Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K- £32K + overtime + bonus
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Call Out Allowance
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.