Accounts Receivable Clerk
A fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk position based in Wythenshawe.
Working for an exciting, international, very well established and growing organisation. A company that values employees and works hard to create and maintain a positive working environment.
This role is reporting into the Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Effective Credit Control
- Set up and vet new customers and investigate credit risk
- Review credit limits
- Accurately processing sales invoices
- Dealing with queries
- Build and maintain strong relationships and take action to resolve issues from escalating
- Ensure all customer debts are collected to terms by chasing overdue accounts
- Providing regular updates to UK AR Team Leader on status of any overdue balances and outstanding queries with proposed action plan to resolve
- Ensuring cash allocated to accounts on a timely basis and any vouchers / deductions are correctly accounted for
- Completion of monthly reconciliations of AR ledger to GL
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance position - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have ideally used SAP - Desirable
- Be able to work to deadlines with strong attention to detail - Essential
- Be proficient in MS Excel
This role is looking to pay from £22,000 to £26,000 per annum + Free parking + Discounts + Flexible work hours + Other Excellent Benefits