A well respected Independent Financial Advisors, with a very strong brand presence, and the ability to attract and retain the best clients requires an experienced Paraplanner. The role will involve supporting a consultant who deals with Pensions and Investments.
Ideally you must have an in-depth knowledge of the marketplace and be very experienced in the research of technical products.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly competent and well qualified Paraplanner to progress within an established IFA. The suitable candidate would have the following skills/ attributes:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified for working towards achieving
- 2 years minimum Paraplanning experience
- Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
- Strong technical knowledge of all Pension products
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting experienced Financial Advisers
- Completing reports and client packs ready for use of the Adviser
- Researching suitable products for and compiling the relevant documentation in preparation for the Advisers and or compliance
- Pro-actively liaising with clients, advisers and other members of your team to request documentation and provide progress reports