Signature Senior Lifestyle is looking to recruit experienced carers in to our luxury home, offering an additional annual retention bonus of £500* for every years work with us.
Are you looking for a Care Home that rewards you for your hard work and provides heaps of benefits on top of your salary? A modern, spacious and luxurious place to work where you can provide our residents with the highest possible quality of life? A role where you can be rewarded on a daily basis for helping those in need?
If so then Signature Senior Lifestyle is the place for you.
About the role.
The Care Supervisor manages a small team of Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants within the Care Services Team. They are responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care within Signature's care philosophy, are mindful of each resident's age, gender, sexuality, ethnicity and spiritual needs.
In addition, they will manage the team providing support, guidance and ensuring all Signature processes and procedures are followed to the highest standards ensuring resident's choices, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Providing direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake.
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider Care Services to residents
- Care Supervisor has a duty of care to respond to and provide support for requests for help, including emergency calls, irrespective of the resident's care package status or location within the home.
- Closely monitor and report on residents' daily progress, ensuring all observations and interventions are recorded on MCM.
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organising their environment to promote wellbeing and independence.
- Care Supervisors within Dementia should support and participate in the development of meaningful activities and therapies for residents.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience in a Care role.
- Minimum of NVQ 2/3 or equivalent.
- Recognised Medication administration qualification and experience.
- Demonstrable ability in organising, leading, inspiring and influencing a team
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and resilient approach to work.
- Prepared to take accountability and ownership for duties/role.
- Willingness to participate in training and development in respect of requirements of the role.
- Confident and assertive when handling difficult conversations or dealing with challenging people /issues.
About our Benefits.
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
These benefits listed below are in place in order to reward our staff for their continual hard work:
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Cycle to work scheme
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
About the Company.
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
Signatures vision is "delivering peace of mind", peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Signature is also featured in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) 1000 companies to inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized enterprises!
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let's get started!