Power BI Consultant
A new Power BI Consultant role has arisen with a gaming sector client based in London. As a business, they are trying to make the best use of their data to make more information. They are looking for a Power BI Consultant to go in and help pull data from a variety of sources and bespoke systems to create meaningful reports. The ideal Power BI Consultant will be working with their central IT team to advise on how to structure their data warehouse to become more Power b friendly. As a Power BI Consultant, you will also be required to work with their MI and BI teams to create Power BI dashboards from scratch.
This Power BI Consultant contract will be 2 fold, looking at the structure of the data warehouse and setting up the reporting. This will include:
- Advise the IT function on how to structure data storage to make the best use of it
- Creating the links between the data warehouse and Power BI
- Designing and developing Power BI dashboards
- Manipulating large data sets
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal Power BI Consultant will have experience with the following:
- Manipulating data in SQL
- Excellent Power BI experience from dashboard design to creating
- Some data warehousing knowledge, including structuring data for a Power BI reporting front end
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The ideal Power BI Consultant would also have experience working in the gaming sector, but this is not essential. If you are a Power BI expert looking for a new contract I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV via this advert to register your interest!