Dutch & French Trading Support - Tier 1 Broker
My client is a multi award winning Broker with offices spread around the world to offer the highest level of customer support to their clients. This prestigious CFD / Spread Betting Broker have an innovative approach to trading across the widest range of products. This excellent opportunity is ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to take a step into the financial sector. The purpose of your role will be ensuring you offer the company's clients world class trade execution and services to the Dutch and French clients.
- Utilising language skills and supporting Dutch and French clients with a range of trading platforms with multiple asset classes to trade with.
- Assisting with general queries and resolving trade disputes while maintaining compliant with FCA regulations.
- Quoting prices and executing trades on behalf of clients.
- Identifying Clients' needs and goals, and helping them to understand the full range of the companies products and services available that may be of relevance.
- Effective and efficient client services via telephone, email and live chat.
- Performing thorough KYC and CDD checks and highlighting any issue to the compliance department.
- Demonstrate knowledge and a keen interest of the financial sector.
- A degree-level education (any subject)
- Fluency in English and Dutch (fluent verbal, writing, reading) and French (speaking)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Confidence in employing basic maths skills, particularly mental arithmetic
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Literacy in MS Office
- Happy to work various rotational time shifts (shared with the entire team)