Process & Policy Analyst
Process & Policy Analyst 10 month contract £400 - £500 per day - MS Visio required
Your new company
World-class, industry-leading pharmaceuticals organisation, currently undertaking a significant change program
Your new role
You will be at the centre of a large & complex transformation program, working with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team creating a modern, flexible and integrated financial platform. You will bring together and simplify the organisations processes, policies, data & systems, preparing the business for an accelerated growth agenda.
You will be at the heart of the design and implementation of a fully integrated enterprise performance management process and supporting systems.
The role will comprise both Project and Business as Usual responsibilities, with reporting lines through Finance Transformation but being physically located and embedded as a member of the Group Financial Reporting (GFR) team, maximising insight into this complex and material area of consolidation. You will provide strong links between GFR and Finance Transformation and fully participate in BAU month end Group reporting activities to support improvement initiatives in this area.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant / finance professional from an audit background, comfortable working with departmental heads at a group level, with experience working in a complex global organisation.
- Own the activity to review 'AS IS' process documentation for PURP (Provision for unrealised Profit) and modify to create new 'TO BE' process documentation across:
- Level 4 process map - MS Visio and iServer
- Detailed global SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) - MS Word format
- Policy documentation
- Run necessary workshops and meetings with relevant stakeholders to determine correct 'TO BE' process
- As a member of GFR, you will assist in the preparation of the Annual Report & 20-F; Interim Financial Statements and Press Releases.
Essential Skills Required:
- Expert in process design within Finance (both within Visio and Powerpoint)
- Proven track record in complex, global organisations
- Strong understanding of financial accounting and statutory consolidation. Experience of PURP preferable but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of standard Finance processes and or experience in working with Finance Business teams
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Previous experience of working with Multiple internal customers to deliver coordinated approach
- Manage risks and issues and identify which require escalation to Project Management
- Influencing, networking and team working skills
What you'll get in return
In addition to a generous day rate this is a particularly interesting opportunity; to be involved in a significant transformation project for one of the worlds biggest brands, where you will work in a highly responsible capacity in this important position. A challenging role within a well know organisation which will allow you to put a personal stamp on the global ambitions of this business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.