The Infrastructure Engineer will be joining a team with a focus towards Security and you will be supporting internal infrastructure with a lean towards maintain a strong security posture, applying security updates and other countermeasures to ensure the integrity of all IT services.
The Infrastructure Engineer shall be joining a team accountable for making sure the infrastructure estate is suitably patched and protected using tools such as SCCM and native update techniques . Applicants will be required to design and implement solutions to mitigate vulnerabilities identified as part of penetration results and provide insight into the countermeasures. In addition to your day to day activities you will works as a technical resource in security related projects where you will be charged with working on cutting edge projects and at times work with other disciplines such as Networks and SQL Admins to assist implementing appropriate controls
Applicants will have a sold experience in Infrastructure Support / 2nd to 3rdLine Support where you have an interest or a focus on Security and have experience covering Microsoft Server technology stack including SCCM. Applications will have hands on proven experience working in a virtualized environment working with VMware vSphere and Citrix and ideally an environment supporting more than 500 users.
- Expert in Microsoft Server technology stack including SCCM
- Experience in virtualisation technologies including VMware vSphere and Citrix
- Strong knowledge of server and SAN hardware
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, O365, Exchange and Skype
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2 preferred
- Good attention to detail, well organised and capable of working under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels including detailed metric work
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.