IT Sales Manager
We are a successful and rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner, with an excellent reputation as a Professional Services / Manged Services provider within the Microsoft Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM 365, Office 365 and Azure market space. As part of our continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager to build, train and support a team of sales personnel. Home based, we will offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits package to the right recruit. This position will be home based with one day a week, attending the nearest office location either London or Warrington.
- Making sales of IT services within the Microsoft Service stack into appropriately sized companies
- The majority of your time will be spent out at sales appointments
- Use igroup’s targeting criteria to identify suitable prospects
- Qualify inbound sales leads them via our qualification criteria
- Prospecting activities including telephone calls and personal social media to promote igroup and build rapport within relationships
- Business Development activities to build your own pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Generate sales from highly targeted contacts using account plans/top 100 accounts, and multi touch business development campaigns
- Cross sells and upsells into our existing client base using technical sales knowledge, a White Space strategy and spin selling
- You will report on a weekly and monthly basis with set KPIs and structured sales targets
- Work closely with the marketing team to support campaigns and give sales feedback
- Maintaining our CRM to show all sales activities, and exactly who are our hottest opportunities
- Proven success in B2B sales, in the IT sector is essential
- Sound knowledge of cloud architecture and digital infrastructure strategy to drive a company towards our services
- Extensive experience and practical, technical knowledge of the Microsoft service stack is essential to make technical sales
- Proven ability to drive targeted, qualified face to face business appointments with motivated buyers
- Experience of high value sales cycles and strategic selling in a highly competitive market, demonstrating a strong understanding of how to lock competitors out of deals
- An understanding of reseller margins and the commercial drivers of our tech service offering to enable contract negotiations
- Demonstrable leadership skills with a history of successfully achieving both team and personal targets
- Well presented
- A strong self-starter, highly motivated, tenacious and resilient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of grammatical accuracy
Please send us an email about your IT sales experience, with your CV attached
Why work for us?
Our tech sales people are given extra help to hit your targets, you are fully supported by an admin team, to keep you focused on sales. You are also regularly given targeted inbound digital sales leads to convert into sales.
The company offer a fresh, working environment, with vibrant team interaction.
Our Benefits include: Competitive salary, sales commission, bonuses & profit shares, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, private health care, life insurance, special team trips & team building events, car allowance & mobile phone for those that travel, MX5 sports car weekend, free onsite gym (Warrington), bike storage, free parking, subsidised restaurants, air conditioned, comfortable offices, onsite kitchen & break out areas.