We are looking to recruit a motivated and well organised, full-time Credit Controller with fluency in either French or German languages to join our growing test and measurement business based at our Head office in Harrow. This is an exciting time to be joining our happy, international team.
The role offers a great scope for development and progression. Relevant credit control experience would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. Graduates are also being considered.
The Credit Controller is responsible for cash collections, setting up credit facilities, liaising with sales on orders and producing corporate invoicing.
- Maximise cash flow and minimise bad debt risk working on a set ledger of accounts
- Go through held accounts daily and secure full or interim payments
- Check and release held orders
- Update payment issues report and ON STOP report
- Open new accounts and agree on payment terms
- Maintaining credit limits for all customers on set ledger
- Manual/consolidated billing
- Building relationships with internal and external account managers
- Month-end statements and reports
- Using Excel and accounting software
- great attention to detail
- team player
- able to work on their own initiative
- numerical abilities
- great communication skills
- fluency either in French or German