Marketing Services Manager
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge as part of the UK’s largest Holiday Park Operator? If so Parkdean Resorts are seeking a Marketing Services Manger to join their team based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We are seeking a manager who can confidently support the delivery of our Holiday Sales targets through effective Marketing across our 72 parks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to deliver point of sale across our holiday parks in order to drive repeat bookings. You will be dealing with media advertising, promotion, and communicating with tourism partners in relation to marketing with the view to drive new customer acquisition.
- Ensuring effective and timely promotions to drive repeat bookings, and reviewing current activity in terms of effectiveness and placement on park. You will need to be innovative in order to improve consistency of messaging and location/formats/technology used.
- Supporting the development of the Parkdean Resorts brand, and protecting the brand in terms of usage across the business. You will act as brand guardian ensuring appropriate use in all forms– including all material that is customer facing on park – promotional and non-promotional, across POS, retail promotions, uniforms, vehicles and signage.
- Manage the planning and production of the annual photography and video shoots, including liaising with wider departments at Parkdean Resorts to ensure needs are met. You will also manage the planning and production of our media advertising, including advertising, promotions and broadcast activity
- As Marketing Services Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationships with the regional tourism marketing teams, ensuring all our park listings are up to date, and identify/negotiate further promotion for the business
- You will have a genuine flair for creativity, able to manage multiple tasks and look to innovate in marketing communications to further establish the business as a market leader in the leisure and tourism industry
A successful person will have:
- 4+ years in a senior marketing or marketing services role with a firm understanding of the market
- Project Management experience and experience of managing a team
- Experience of working with agencies and suppliers, including design agencies, production and PR agencies and print procurement
- What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of payDiscretionary bonus packagesFantastic team environment25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and familyStand-by breaks available at a discounted rateFull training