Continuous Improvement Coordinator
A specialist premium manufacturer is looking for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join their Continuous Improvement team based across both their manufacturing sites in Poole and Blandford. As Continuous Improvement Coordinator, you'll be responsible for supporting the Continuous Improvement Manufacturing Team Leader and the wider business in helping to identify, drive and implement improvement changes aiming to improve productivity and quality across all manufacturing processes. You'll have the opportunity to influence change across the entire business and communicate throughout the hierarchical system.
As Continuous Improvement Coordinator you will;
- Help to identify major improvement opportunities, focusing on customer value and company growth
- Utilise your positive attitude to encourage and influence change within the manufacturing department
- Support the implementation of modern manufacturing processes
- Help to identify and develop training processes whilst preparing training material
- Coordinate and maintain the 5S and departmental Root Cause Analysis activities across the manufacturing operations
- Compile and presenting detailed project plans in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively across all departments
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support
As Continuous Improvement Coordinator you'll have;
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Continuous Improvement/ Process Improvement role, ideally within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement techniques including 5S and Root Cause Analysis
- A proactive, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- The ability to communicate across all levels
- A confident, resilient and determined attitude, you're a highly driven person
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and project management skills
- Top-notch people skills
With direct mentoring from the Continuous Improvement Manufacturing Team Leader and reporting into the Continuous Improvement Director, you have the opportunity to make this role completely your own and as large as you can handle by putting your ideas forward and contributing significantly to the Continuous Improvement team and business as a whole. You'll have the opportunity to progress to a more senior position as the team continues to grow and if you are currently studying towards a Continuous Improvement qualification or wish to do so in the future, this forward thinking business will support you with your studies and future development.
Continuous Improvement Coordinators that are up for the challenge - call Ellie at Rubicon today or apply via this advert!