Investment Banking Regulatory Business Analyst - VP
Regulatory Business Analyst - Vice President
An Investment Banking client is looking to hire a seasoned Business Analyst to work within their centralized Regulatory Programmes team. This role will cover Programmes across the EMEA and APAC areas. This role will require the candidate to be able to act in an autonomous environment, face off to Senior Stakeholders, and be able to explain complex business and/or technical concepts across a wide spectrum of business areas.
- University degree (Engineering, Business Management or similar)
- Minimum 10 years Business Analysis experience within Wholesale Banking or Capital Markets
- Cross asset knowledge particularly in both FICC and Equities
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory landscape ideally within MiFID II and EMIR
- Experienced in dealing with Front Office Stakeholders
- Well-versed in end-to-end project lifecycle
This role is paying between £80,000 - £100,000 base salary. Please apply for a confidential conversation.