IT Support Engineer / IT Solutions Engineer / Desktop Support
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Salary: Competitive DOE
The company is one of Scotland's largest and most successful motor groups, operating a diverse portfolio of luxury, niche and volume franchises.
The company is currently looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer with a minimum of 1-2 years commercial experience providing IT Support in a retail environment.
Based at our Inverness multi franchise campus, this role will entail providing IT support (via telephone, remote support and site visits), troubleshooting technical issues and escalating when necessary. This will include occasional Saturdays and, when required, working out of hours during major upgrade or project based work. The ideal candidate will have good troubleshooting skills in all areas of desktop related issues, and most areas of network related issues.
The successful candidate should be able to work alone and unsupervised where required.
- Working experience providing IT support, in a busy environment, to end users in MS Windows, MS Office and general desktop software and hardware.
- Working experience of Windows System Administration in particular with Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Windows 7 / 10.
- Working experience of networking hardware administration and diagnostics in particular with Cisco / HP ProCurve.
- Working experience of VoIP telephony systems in particular with Mitel.
- Working experience of hardware maintenance and servicing in particular with Dell / Acer (Servers/Desktops) and HP / Lexmark (Printers).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Current UK Drivers Licence.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Manager, IT Desk Support, 1st Line Support, IT Manager 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Solutions Support, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support, IT Trainer, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Software Engineer, IT Solutions, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Trainer, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, IT Systems Support will also be considered for this role.