Machine Learning Engineer - London - £60,000 - £90,000 plus benefits and equity
A successful and fast-growing fin-tech cyber-security start-up is looking for a machine learning engineer who has a breadth of experience in developing and deployment of AI technology in the cyber-security space.
- Working for an exciting cyber-security fin-tech start-up who feel they have achieved state-of-art results so far which has solved what traditional methods of cyber-security across the internet are failing at.
- Working closely with the head of security for London Stock Exchange.
- Salary £60k - £90k plus equity and bonus.
This ground-breaking fin-tech start-up is applying the most advances in NLP and deep learning to build the world’s most innovative API security system. The system learns regular communication patterns and is able to detect deviations from the learned base-line.
One pilot has been a resounding success and several more are already underway, this has resulted in seed funding in excess of $2m and they have the backing from notable Angels who have so far been very impressed with the results
About the role
The successful candidate will be involved in the development and deployment of artificial technology (NLP and Recurring Neural Networks) in cyber-security. You will work on a range of stimulating projects including but not limited to; prototyping and designing innovative solutions for security problems, developing learning algorithms and supporting the research team.
- Computer Science or Numerical degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics etc).
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning (Recurring Neural Networks) or NLP, with an obvious passion within these fields.
- Experience in algorithmic design and implementation
- Experience in a procedural programming language such as Java, C++ or Lua (preferable)
Machine learning (Bayesian hyper-perimeter optimisation), Deep Learning (Recurring Neural Networks), NLP, Java, Scala, Lua, Torch, Angular JS, AWS, Docker, ElasticSearch