IT Support Assistant
IT Support Assistant - 9 Month Contract - Berkshire
Your new company
My Client in the health sector make physical activity a way of life through expertly delivered, measurable campaigns with long-term benefits.
Beat the Street is a key programme which engages whole communities and gets them moving, currently through six to eight-week interventions, both nationally and internationally.
Your new role
IT Project Support - Berkshire - 9 Month Contract
My Client is looking to recruit a IT Project Support Assistant.
You will need to have experience in:
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Organisation/Prioritisation Skills
- Finalising and meeting project deadlines.
- Manage and recruit remote temporary field engineers - Logging all project support issues into a central database.
- Assisting with the testing of the overall system before the commencement of any project.
- Setting up short term contracts for Field Engineers
- Assist with live projects by providing support directly to the Field Engineers
- Cover weekend technical issues when projects are live
- IT help desk services
Recognised IT qualification would be an advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.