CRM Support Analyst - Burnley - £25k-£28k Benefits
CRM SUPPORT ANALYST - £25K-£30K + BENEFITS
BURNLEY, EAST LANCS
The CRM Support Analyst role is responsible for providing 1st line support for users of our Business Systems. The role will work in a collaborative team environment and be responsible for escalating client issues as appropriate, receiving 2nd line support, advice and development from team members. Candidates must display a good basic knowledge of SQL Server Technologies.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide helpdesk services to our internal clients
- Manage and progress client support emails and calls
- Document problems and activity and solution for each case
- Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
- Work with customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests
- Update users and change permissions within the CRM
- Create and edit CRM Dashboards
- Create and edit CRM forms and Workflows
- Create and edit SharePoint Pages, permissions and Workflows
- Perform in-depth analysis of CRM user issues to determine causes and solutions
- Deliver CRM Refresher Training on an as needed basis
- Perform in-depth analysis of BI SSRS report issues to determine causes and make changes as required
- Develop your personal technical knowledge base on- and off-the-job
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skilfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
Some business or industry experience is required as this job requires a blend of keen technical skills, business acumen and customer service. This may suit a candidate with a business background who now works in a computing role. Or, alternatively, this may suit a candidate with a computing background who now works in a business role and seeks to move back into computing.