We are currently looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer, this is a full-time, permanent position based at our Support Centre in Watford.
The purpose of the role is to work with the various functions to review, develop and improve the Intranet, its automation workflows and usability.
Along with the review of the overall implementation to streamline and improve general use structure and provide guidance on moving forward to Sharepoint Online.
- Will have responsibilities for developing solutions with the SharePoint framework - both on-premises and SharePoint Online.
- Ongoing knowledge gathering, appliance and communication
- Provision of technical documentation
- Managing and meeting project milestones
- Office 365 / SharePoint Online Development Experience
- Experience of working with the SharePointApp model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- SQL knowledge
- Competent project management skills
- SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model
- SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Experience in using Visual
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- Experience with SharePoint on prem and Online
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines
- Self-management and strong organisation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV attached.