Our Clients, a global leader in the insurance industry, is seeking a Project Actuary on a contract basis for the next 6 months. The role will be based in Swindon.
Overall project objective is to transition the UK P&C business to a new legal entity structure with required regulatory authorisation. The Risk workstream objective is to re-design and further embed changes to the risk framework to support the application. Within the Risk Workstream of the Brexit programme.
- Interpreting internal model outputs
- Developing risk appetite framework
- Developing stress and scenario testing and supporting ORSA
- Developing second line oversight processes for reinsurance, investments and new business/pricing
- Developing capital management framework/policy
- Qualified actuary with 3+ years post qualification experience
- GI/P&C experience - Retail and Commercial business lines
- Financial risk and capital modelling experience
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business