Maths Teacher - Teacher of Mathematics (TLR available) R& R payment - September 2018
Maths Teacher - Teacher of Mathematics (TLR available) + R& R payment - September 2018
Are you currently seeking a Maths Teacher post with responsibility?
Perhaps you are a Maths NQT looking for your first Maths Teacher post?
My client school is based in Hemel Hempstead - Hertfordshire. They are recruiting for September and they have a vacancy within their Maths department. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional teacher of Maths to join a fantastic school.
Set just North of the capital, the school is a short commute in to London is close to the mainline station. If you have been considering moving out of London, without being too far away, this would be the perfect option!
The school is in partnership with an Outstanding Westminster school which means that future prospects and opportunities will be available to those working within this school. An ideal way to progress your career!
Please note: - Clarus Education specialise in Permanent & Long-Term recruitment. We are NOT a supply agency.
Maths Teacher/ Teacher of Mathematics (TLR available) - Person
- Maths Teacher (experienced or NQT) - Teacher of Mathematics
- QTS (post is open to Overseas trained teachers looking to gain UK QTS)
- Exceptional mathematicians - subject Knowledge is key
- Effective behaviour strategies
- High expectations of pupils
- Confident Maths teacher with a proven track record of excellent results
- 'Good/Outstanding’ recent observations
- If joining as an NQT - Showing great promise in teacher training
Maths Teacher/ Teacher of Mathematics (TLR available) - Role
- Maths Teacher - Teacher of Mathematics
- TLR available for experienced Maths practitioners
- NQTs will receive a 1st class induction and ongoing support from an experienced and outstanding mentor (SLT)
- Large Maths department - mixture of experience
- Full time - Permanent
- Fringe MPS 1-6 London £24018 - £34,934 + TLR + R&R Payment
- September 2018 start (July start available, full pay over the summer)
- Scope for quick progression within the department
Maths Teacher/ Teacher of Mathematics (TLR available) - School:
- Large, mixed, Comprehensive school - 11- 18
- Hemel Hempstead - Hertfordshire
- Partnered with an Outstanding Westminster Teaching school
- Forward thinking Exec Head teacher, Head of school and leadership team
- Optimum career progression potential - opportunities to work within the trust including London location
- Continuous Professional development
- Emphasis on staff wellbeing and work life balance
The Head of school is looking to interview straight after the Easter break so to avoid disappointment, apply today for this Maths Teacher post and send your CV to Natalie at Clarus Education.
If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24 hours.
Maths Teacher - Teacher of Mathematics (TLR available) - Overseas trained teachers welcome to apply - September 2018