£24,000 + Bonus and company benefits included.
If your ideal career involves working in a state of the art office, with a transparent progression scheme and motivating company benefits/bonuses, then we have just the job for you.
As a conference producer, you will be working for a highly successful media owner based in the vibrant heart of London. They have over 2 decades of experience within the events industry, producing high end business to business events covering oil and gas, finance, politics and energy just to name a few, which take place either regionally or abroad! The role will offer you the chance for extensive international travel, as well as the chance to substantially network with senior agency stakeholders and conduct research across a range of exciting sectors.
- Researching industry relevant topics to create appealing and profitable conferences that can be held on a global scale. Following this, you will project manage a sales and marketing team to secure leading sponsors and generate industry leading content.
- Creating innovative conference ideas to ensure that you attract prestigious industry speakers.
- Networking with new and existing clients to ensure that you are a great ambassador for your company
- Hosting innovative events that will be based in the UK and if successful, will enable you to travel internationally and take the event to cities all around the world.
- Generating speakers for the events, using a variety of different platforms (Phone, email, social media)
- A First Class Honours or 2:1 degree from a top 20 university will mean that you should be well equipped to conduct the detailed research across a number of markets.
- Minimum of AAB at A Level is preferable, to compliment your degree classification.
- With a good understanding of current affairs and global issues will be essential in addressing the challenges being faced across various sectors.
- Having good commercial acumen and excellent presentation skills will benefit you whilst you are hosting or running an event.
- Positive attitude to work and a great team mentality will mean that you should be a great fit for the company style and culture.
Click the "Apply" button to submit your application for the exciting Conference Producer opportunity.