Finance Systems Manager
Finance Systems Manager
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, our client is a growing company looking for a Finance ERP Consultant to join their team.
This job would suit a candidate with relevant experience who will be responsible for the overall operation of NetSuite and all configurations relating to the International finance organisation. The job will be accountable for all finance system operations.
The company are currently going through an exciting period of growth and are currently the 2nd largest operator in their sector.
The successful individual will have a strong understanding of NetSuite or a similar ERP with a detailed understanding of Finance and Accounting and how Finance Systems impact the finance function. The candidate should have exposure to other accounting solutions, payroll, expenses tracking, multi-currency and commissions.
It is essential the candidate has strong experience within system implementation projects, ideally you would have experience from the multi-site retail sector.
Duties will include:
- Oversite of the configuration and customisation of the NetSuite application relating to the finance function
- Responsibility and oversite of the implementation, maintenance, configuration and customisation of applications, relating to the finance functions
- Responsible for scope gathering, design concepts and introducing ongoing new features and capabilities to the system
- Managing the system acceptance testing (SAT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) process, change management procedures
- Understanding forthcoming system upgrades and how to implement within a business
- Experience with Sage 200 and EPOS systems
- Working with the Finance Business Partners on ad-hoc and strategic root cause analysis of issues and implement rectification to address as necessary
- Managing stakeholders throughout the business to drive continuous improvement & continued stability of the platform
- System adoption and satisfaction, including training users on the NetSuite application relevant to their jobs
- Monitoring usage of systems
- Implementation of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the data quality and consistency across all company owned distributors
For more information about this role or any other Finance ERP Manager jobs in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability