Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller
Accounts Assistant - Credit Controller - Sage 50 - Central London - IT Recruitment Company
Your new company
A leading company in IT recruitment is rapidly growing, with a turn over of £20m annually. They are now on the look out for an Accounts Assistant/Credit Controller to join their finance team to come in and hit the ground running!
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Financial Director, working within a team of 6-7. The role will initially be raising high volume sales invoices and credit control which will then progress to higher duties such as assistance with month end preparation. You will need excellent communication skills to liaise with contacts and clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Experience with Sage 50 is preferred
- Credit control
- Payroll experience
- Preparation of reports on spreadsheets
- Recruitment background is ideal but not necessary
- Accounts Receivable - raising high volume of invoices
- You will ideally have 6-12 months experience doing a similar role
What you'll get in return
Great holiday benefits, a fun social working environment and career progression to move up into higher duties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, due to the high volume of applications, all successful candidates will be contacted via phone call or email.